Arena Youth Enrichment Grant
Established by the Town Toyota Center, the Arena Youth Enrichment Fund provides youth the opportunity to Learn to Skate and/or attend a show who might not otherwise be able. Types of requests include:
- Learn to Skate (one day use and/or 6 week lessons)
- Private Rental & Skates
- Attend a Show at Town Toyota Center
- Other Skate Classes
Grants applications are accepted on an ongoing basis and awarded throughout the year. All applicants must apply online, which includes statements on what the grant hopes to accomplish, who the grant serves, and the anticipated benefit for youth.
The Arena Youth Enrichment Fund advisors are responsible for final award decisions and will distribute and respond to all applicants within 30 days of deadlines.
- Schools and/or non-profit organizations that support youth activities and enrichment are eligible to apply for full or partial funding to support arena programs & activities.
- All applicants must be 18 years of age or younger, and must reside within the Public Facilities District of the Greater Wenatchee Regional Events Center in the incorporated areas of Chelan and Douglas counties and/or in the cities of Wenatchee, East Wenatchee, Cashmere, Chelan, Rock Island, Waterville and Entiat and must serve underprivileged needs of youth or schools.
- Funds must be expended within three-months of award date. If an organization is successful in receiving funding, they must wait six months before applying again, unless otherwise noted.
Terms of Grant
- Funds must be expended within three-months of award date. Ice time, if requested, must be booked within 30 days of award notification. If a grantee does not expend funds within 90 days, it must return funding and reapply. If an organization is successful in receiving funding, they must wait six months before applying again, unless otherwise noted.
- To calculate your request: Private Rink Rental is $175 per hour. Public skate admission is $6 per person. Skate rental is $2 per person. For Learn to Skate or Show Ticket rates, please contact the Town Toyota Center. Certain shows will not apply. Please use these calculations to determine your fund request.
- Funds cannot be used for reimbursement of activities preceding award date.
- If funded, the organization will receive a check that will be used to remit payment to Town Toyota Center. This payment must be made at the time of service. If additional guests attend in excess of the approved amount of funding, the organization will be responsible to pay the difference. If a balance of more than $25 dollars remains between the amount granted and the cost of services at Town Toyota Center, the organization must refund the balance to the Arena Youth Enrichment Fund at the Community Foundation of NCW.
Arena Youth Enrichment grant recipients are not required to submit a formal grant report; however, you will be required to provide a statement on the outcome of your request along with one or more photos of the event within 2 weeks of receiving your award.
For questions about applying for a grant, receiving your grant, or more information, please contact:
Town Toyota Center