Confluence Health & Wenatchee Valley Medical Group Community Partnership Fund
Application Open: June 1
Application Deadline: June 30
Confluence Health and Wenatchee Valley Medical Group believe in community and support a variety of causes and organizations in Chelan, Douglas, Grant, and Okanogan counties each year. That’s why they have teamed up to create the Community Partnership Fund, a new grant program managed by the Community Foundation that will award $500,000 each year.
Grants will be considered for 501(c)(3) non-profit organizations* (or fiscally sponsored), public agencies, and schools serving Chelan, Douglas, Grant, or Okanogan counties for causes that:
- Focus on Health and Wellness, Education, and Arts and Culture.
- Promote education, especially events targeting math and science education.
- Have a significant benefit to the community.
- Involve participation by employees/physicians and/or their families.
- Drive positive economic impact in our community.
Examples of requests that have been declined in the past:
- Sole religious focus.
- Wine-centric events.
- Beauty pageants.
- Individuals & personal initiatives.
- Large, national organizations that may not have local beneficiaries.
The Community Partnership Fund Committee will review and determine awards, which will range between $1,000 – $15,000 and be disbursed in August.
*If you are an organization that provides support to the community but you are NOT a 501(c)(3), the Partnership has opportunities for small grants of $1,000 or less – learn more here.