CONFLUENCE HEALTH & WENATCHEE VALLEY MEDICAL GROUP COMMUNITY PARTNERSHIP GRANT
Application Open: June 1
Application Deadline: June 30
Confluence Health and Wenatchee Valley Medical Group believe in community and support a variety of causes and organizations in Chelan, Douglas, Grant, and Okanogan counties each year. That’s why they have teamed up to create the Community Partnership Fund, a new grant program managed by the Community Foundation that will award $500,000 each year.
Grants will be considered for 501(c)(3) non-profit organizations* (or fiscally sponsored), public agencies, and schools serving Chelan, Douglas, Grant, or Okanogan counties for causes that:
- Focus on Health and Wellness, Education, and Arts and Culture.
- Promote education, especially events targeting math and science education.
- Have a significant benefit to the community.
- Involve participation by employees/physicians and/or their families.
- Drive positive economic impact in our community.
Examples of requests that have been declined in the past:
- Sole religious focus.
- Wine-centric events.
- Beauty pageants.
- Individuals & personal initiatives.
- Large, national organizations that may not have local beneficiaries.
The Community Partnership Fund Committee will review and determine awards, which will range between $1,000 – $15,000 and be disbursed in August.
Grants from your foundation provide financial support to nonprofit programs across North Central Washington, like the Alatheia Riding Center, which works to improve the lives of people with special needs through equine therapy.