COVID-19 Sector Calls
In an effort to best understand our regions’ nonprofits needs during this time, we are hosting a series of Nonprofit Sector Calls. These weekly calls will:
- Facilitate communication between service providers about how COVID-19 is impacting your nonprofit organization/services
- Share how organizations are adapting to community needs; both what’s going well and what the current challenges are
- Offer a weekly opportunity to stay in touch and encourage coordination of service delivery and resources
These calls will also help the foundation understand the full landscape of needs and services so we can respond appropriately.
Weekly Sector Call Schedule
- Food Security Sector – Thursdays at 4:00 PM (starting April 2)
- Youth Services Sector – Tuesdays at 2:00 PM (starting April 7)
- Senior Services Sector – Wednesdays at 2 PM (starting April 8)
Connecting to Your Sector Call
With Zoom, you can connect to this call in various ways:
- Connect from your laptop (which usually already has video and microphone/speakers)
- Connect from your computer (you will need a video camera to be “seen” and a microphone to be “heard”). You can still connect this way and use the “chat” function to communicate.
- Connect with your Mobile device, even if you don’t have the app. We’ll provide a link you simply “tap” when you are ready to connect. Your phone has a camera and a microphone, so you will be heard and seen.
- If you don’t have these capabilities, you can simply connect by phone like a regular conference call.
These calls are by invitation only. If you did not receive an invitation and would like to join the call, please email Claire Oatey at firstname.lastname@example.org.