Accessing Your Funds Online
You can access your account online anytime, at your convenience and view contribution and giving history as well as quarterly statements.
Those with Donor Advised or Agency Advised Funds can also make grant requests straight from your account.
LOGIN TO YOUR ACCOUNT with your username and password. If you have misplaced this information, please call us at (509) 663-7716 or email firstname.lastname@example.org and we will reset your password.
If you hold more than one fund, you will be prompted to choose a fund to view. The default “Home” tab shows basic balance information and recent activity of the fund. Other tabs will give you the following options:
- Contributions shows list of all the contributions to the fund, including the donor’s information.
- Grants provides a list of grants distributed by the fund.
- Grant Request allows you to request grants from your fund. Under “New Grantee Request” you can choose from a list of grantees you’ve given to in the past from the drop down menu. If you are giving to a new grantee, “Other” and complete the information in the “New Grantee” portion of the form. Once you fill in a new grantee’s information, it will be saved and become an option in the grantee drop down menu for future requests.
- Grant Catalog is an online catalog for giving – coming soon!
- Statements provides your fund’s quarterly statements with investment details and fund activities.
- Be sure to Logout after each session for your own security purposes.
If you have any questions or require technical assistance, please contact Jennifer Dolge at email@example.com or call 509-663-7716.