Marlene & Henry Bauer Scholarship
Education was always important to Hank and Marlene Bauer and they recognized the tremendous difference it made in their careers. In 2009, the Bauer’s established an endowment fund at the Community Foundation so they could, in perpetuity, help others achieve their education goals. The scholarship is awarded to a graduating senior from North Central Washington who will begin their further education at a community college.
Application Opens: January 1st
Application Due Date: June 1st
- Graduating senior or nontraditional student
- Student or parents are residents of Chelan, Douglas or Okanogan county
- Will be enrolled in a community college as a full-time student (minimum of 12 credits)
- Pursuing a career in business, marketing, management, accounting or other business-related field
- Minimum 2.5 GPA
- Demonstrates financial need
Note: This scholarship is paid over four years and requires an update showing educational progress in a business-related field and a successful academic year (minimum 2.0 GPA) to keep the scholarship in place the following years.