NPI Annual Summit
Monday, May 14, 2018
9:00am – 4:00pm
Campbell’s Resort, Chelan WA
Subject to change, full agenda and session descriptions coming soon.
8:00am – 12:00noon REGISTRATION
- Located in the Foyer on the 1st floor
9:00am – 10:15am WELCOME/KEYNOTE
- Welcome: Claire Oatey, Community Foundation of NCW and Christine Morgan, Icicle Fund
- Keynote: Mark Fulop – Strategic Planning in a Changing Environment
10:30am – 11:45am SESSION 1
- Mark Fulop – Stress Test Your Nonprofit Strategy
- Bert Holeton – The Decision Game
- Rebecca Wilson – Taking Volunteer Engagement to the Next Level: Creating Personal Involvement Plans
- Tricia McCullough – Quickbooks for Nonprofits
12:45pm – 2:00pm SESSION 2
- Craig Howard – Capital Campaigns: Is Everybody Ready?
- Rebecca Wilson – Friendraising to Fundraising: Creating a Volunteer-Driven Annual Campaign
- Sheri Hauser – Building Relationship Currency
- Lacy Stockton & Hassan Shaban— Data-Driven Strategic Planning
2:00pm – 2:30pm NETWORKING DESSERT BREAK (Sponsored by Northeastern University)
2:30pm – 3:45PM SESSION 3
- Sheri Hauser – Marketing Leverage: Milestone Anniversaries
- Lauren Peterson— Board Leadership in Volunteer Driven Organizations
- Lacy Stockton—Smooth Operators: Data Tools for efficient ops, measuring outcomes, raising funds, and winning grants.
- Bert Holeton—The Decision Game
In an effort to reduce costs associated with attending leadership development opportunities, the Statewide Capacity Collaborative is supporting 10 scholarships to attend the NPI Annual Summit for organizations that fit the following criteria:
- Organizations serving communities of color
- Organizations led by people of color
- Emerging nonprofit leaders
- Emerging nonprofit leaders of color
- Those who have never attended the conference
Scholarships will be awarded to the first 10 applicants that meet the criteria on a first-come, first-served basis.
Scholarship applications are due by May 1st. Awards will be announced the week of May 7th.
If you apply for a scholarship, you must also register and pay the fee. If you are awarded, your registration will be refunded.
- Online registration is required to attend the summit, the $25 fee includes lunch.
- You can register up to ten people in one registration.
- We can only accept payment by credit card through online registration. If you need to pay by check or cash, please contact Jennifer Dolge at (509) 663-7716 or email@example.com.
- Registration deadline is May 7, 2018.
Materials will be linked to the presentation name. Thanks for your patience as we work to get them all added!
- Burned Out to Burning Brightly
- Generosity and Gratitude: The Art of the Ask (by request only: email firstname.lastname@example.org)
- How to Tell a Story in Eight Lines
About the Summit
To receive information and updates about the NPI Annual Summit, please join our mailing list.