NPI Annual Summit
The NPI Summit has been cancelled this year.
The Nonprofit Practices Institute is excited to partner with the Yakima Community Foundation for a region-wide virtual Conference for the Greater Good! We will not be holding our in-person NPI Summit this year. In addition to sponsoring the conference, we will be offering 50 scholarships for 50% off the registration fee to encourage NCW nonprofit leaders to attend. We also have 10 scholarships offering free registration for those who prefer the Spanish translation.
The Nonprofit Practices Institute (NPI) Annual Summit is a day-long conference that provides professional development, capacity-building, and networking opportunities for nonprofit organizations and agencies. It’s open to nonprofit staff, board, volunteers, or anyone who is interested in nonprofit work. Online registration is required with a $30 fee that includes lunch.
2019 Post-Summit Materials
Presentations are linked to the presentation name; presenter websites are linked to presenter names.
- The Energetics of Language: KEYNOTE – Erica Barnhart
- The Energetics of Language: putting principles into practice – Erica Barnhart
- Strengthening Inclusion & Diversity: Lessons from Team Naturaleza in engaging multicultural populations – Elisa Lopez, Team Naturaleza
- The Blueprint for Sustainable Success – 501 Consultants
- Introduction to Grant Writing: Developing a Project Idea – Joyce Lynn Garrett, Independent Consultant
- Introduction to Grant Writing: Developing a Proposal Narrative – Joyce Lynn Garrett, Independent Consultant
- De-stressing Outreach: Create an Editorial Calendar – Craig Howard, First Creek Partners
- Practical Strategies to Engage the Community in Your Organization’s Mission – Steve Robinson, Pybus Market
- The Life Cycle of a Board’s Relationship with it’s Chief Executive Officer/Executive Director – Gil Sparks, Ogden Murphy Wallace
- Allyship 101: LGBT Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion – Dusti Mahoney, YWCA North Central Washington
- SUCCESSion Planning – Kari Anderson, Incite! Consulting Group
- Simple Mindfulness and Self-Care Tools for Stress Reduction and Resiliency – Oori Silberstein, Mindfulness Northwest
- Experience Design Atelier: A Radical Way to Craft Exceptional Events + Meetings – Lacy Stockton, Grassroots Dataworks
2018 Post-Summit Materials
- Rebecca Wilson, Physio Foundation – Volunteer Engagement to the Next Level (Involvement Plan Handout), Friendraising to Fundraising
- Mark Fulop, Facilitation and Process – Keynote: Strategic Planning in a Changing Environment, Stress Test Your Nonprofit Strategy
- Bert Holeton, The Mastermind Group – The Decision Game
- Tricia McCullough, AugustEdge – QuickBooks for Nonprofits
- Lacy Stockton and Hassan Shaban, Grassroots Dataworks – Data Driven Strategic Planning, Data Tools for Efficiency
- Jan Burrell, 501 Commons – Assess Your Organization’s Operational Health
- Sheri Hauser, Very Sheri – Building Relationship Currency, Milestone Anniversaries
- Craig Howard, First Creek Partners – Capital Campaigns