NPI Annual Summit
Monday, May 11, 2020
10:00AM – 4:30PM
The Nonprofit Practices Institute (NPI) Annual Summit is a day-long conference that provides professional development, capacity-building, and networking opportunities for nonprofit organizations and agencies. It’s open to nonprofit staff, board, volunteers, or anyone who is interested in nonprofit work. Online registration is required with a $30 fee that includes lunch.
A block of rooms has been reserved at the Coast Hotel Wenatchee and Hilton Garden Inn Wenatchee at a special rate of $129 single/double occupancy (plus tax). When you call, make sure to say you are with the Community Foundation of NCW. Room must be reserved on or before Friday, April 10, 2020 to receive the discounted group rate.
To receive information and updates about the Summit and other NPI events, please join our mailing list.
Interested in presenting at our 2020 NPI summit?
Interested in being an Exhibitor?
2019 Post-Summit Materials
Presentations are linked to the presentation name; presenter websites are linked to presenter names.
- The Energetics of Language: KEYNOTE – Erica Barnhart
- The Energetics of Language: putting principles into practice – Erica Barnhart
- Strengthening Inclusion & Diversity: Lessons from Team Naturaleza in engaging multicultural populations – Elisa Lopez, Team Naturaleza
- The Blueprint for Sustainable Success – 501 Consultants
- Introduction to Grant Writing: Developing a Project Idea – Joyce Lynn Garrett, Independent Consultant
- Introduction to Grant Writing: Developing a Proposal Narrative – Joyce Lynn Garrett, Independent Consultant
- De-stressing Outreach: Create an Editorial Calendar – Craig Howard, First Creek Partners
- Practical Strategies to Engage the Community in Your Organization’s Mission – Steve Robinson, Pybus Market
- The Life Cycle of a Board’s Relationship with it’s Chief Executive Officer/Executive Director – Gil Sparks, Ogden Murphy Wallace
- Allyship 101: LGBT Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion – Dusti Mahoney, YWCA North Central Washington
- SUCCESSion Planning – Kari Anderson, Incite! Consulting Group
- Simple Mindfulness and Self-Care Tools for Stress Reduction and Resiliency – Oori Silberstein, Mindfulness Northwest
- Experience Design Atelier: A Radical Way to Craft Exceptional Events + Meetings – Lacy Stockton, Grassroots Dataworks
2018 Post-Summit Materials
- Rebecca Wilson, Physio Foundation – Volunteer Engagement to the Next Level (Involvement Plan Handout), Friendraising to Fundraising
- Mark Fulop, Facilitation and Process – Keynote: Strategic Planning in a Changing Environment, Stress Test Your Nonprofit Strategy
- Bert Holeton, The Mastermind Group – The Decision Game
- Tricia McCullough, AugustEdge – QuickBooks for Nonprofits
- Lacy Stockton and Hassan Shaban, Grassroots Dataworks – Data Driven Strategic Planning, Data Tools for Efficiency
- Jan Burrell, 501 Commons – Assess Your Organization’s Operational Health
- Sheri Hauser, Very Sheri – Building Relationship Currency, Milestone Anniversaries
- Craig Howard, First Creek Partners – Capital Campaigns
2017 Post-Summit Materials
- Amanda Madorno, Roam Consulting – Keynote: Board Centered Leadership, Six Keys to More Leaderful Meetings
- Katie Howard, KH Consulting – Burned Out to Burning Brightly, Generosity and Gratitude: The Art of the Ask (by request only: email email@example.com)
- Lisa Kagan, Story Coach – How to Tell a Story in Eight Lines
- Sarah Brooks, Methow Conservancy – The Six Superpowers of a Small Shop Fundraiser, Fundraising Events: Love ’em or Leave ’em / Handout
- Christian Anibarro, IMPACT Consulting – Free Up Hidden Capacity through Visual Management,
- Gil Sparks/Julie Norton, Ogden Murphy Wallace – Paid Sick Leave: Requirements for Employees from Initiative 1433
- Lisa Kagan, Story Coach – n/a
- Ada Ketchie, Northern Flicker – Storytelling Through Film
- Craig Howard, First Creek Partners – Fearless Inquiry for Clear Communication