NPI Annual Summit
The NPI Summit has been cancelled this year.
We look forward to seeing you at the Summit in 2021!
The Nonprofit Practices Institute (NPI) Annual Summit is a day-long conference that provides professional development, capacity-building, and networking opportunities for nonprofit organizations and agencies. It’s open to nonprofit staff, board, volunteers, or anyone who is interested in nonprofit work. Online registration is required with a $30 fee that includes lunch.
2019 Post-Summit Materials
Presentations are linked to the presentation name; presenter websites are linked to presenter names.
- The Energetics of Language: KEYNOTE – Erica Barnhart
- The Energetics of Language: putting principles into practice – Erica Barnhart
- Strengthening Inclusion & Diversity: Lessons from Team Naturaleza in engaging multicultural populations – Elisa Lopez, Team Naturaleza
- The Blueprint for Sustainable Success – 501 Consultants
- Introduction to Grant Writing: Developing a Project Idea – Joyce Lynn Garrett, Independent Consultant
- Introduction to Grant Writing: Developing a Proposal Narrative – Joyce Lynn Garrett, Independent Consultant
- De-stressing Outreach: Create an Editorial Calendar – Craig Howard, First Creek Partners
- Practical Strategies to Engage the Community in Your Organization’s Mission – Steve Robinson, Pybus Market
- The Life Cycle of a Board’s Relationship with it’s Chief Executive Officer/Executive Director – Gil Sparks, Ogden Murphy Wallace
- Allyship 101: LGBT Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion – Dusti Mahoney, YWCA North Central Washington
- SUCCESSion Planning – Kari Anderson, Incite! Consulting Group
- Simple Mindfulness and Self-Care Tools for Stress Reduction and Resiliency – Oori Silberstein, Mindfulness Northwest
- Experience Design Atelier: A Radical Way to Craft Exceptional Events + Meetings – Lacy Stockton, Grassroots Dataworks
2018 Post-Summit Materials
- Rebecca Wilson, Physio Foundation – Volunteer Engagement to the Next Level (Involvement Plan Handout), Friendraising to Fundraising
- Mark Fulop, Facilitation and Process – Keynote: Strategic Planning in a Changing Environment, Stress Test Your Nonprofit Strategy
- Bert Holeton, The Mastermind Group – The Decision Game
- Tricia McCullough, AugustEdge – QuickBooks for Nonprofits
- Lacy Stockton and Hassan Shaban, Grassroots Dataworks – Data Driven Strategic Planning, Data Tools for Efficiency
- Jan Burrell, 501 Commons – Assess Your Organization’s Operational Health
- Sheri Hauser, Very Sheri – Building Relationship Currency, Milestone Anniversaries
- Craig Howard, First Creek Partners – Capital Campaigns