NPI Summit Request For Proposals
Thank you for your interest in presenting at the 2020 NPI Annual Summit on Monday, May 11, 2020 at the Wenatchee Convention Center. The Nonprofit Practices Institute (NPI) is a partnership between the Community Foundation of NCW and the Icicle Fund, established to provide capacity-building and professional development opportunities for nonprofit organizations across North Central Washington. The Annual Summit is a day-long conference open to nonprofit staff, board, volunteers, and anyone who is interested in nonprofit work.
We are seeking proposals from potential presenters on pertinent topics for nonprofit staff, board, and volunteers such as: marketing and communications, leadership and governance, equity and inclusion, finances and operations, strategic planning, fundraising, technology, evaluation, volunteers, and human resources. Proposals should offer content that is practical and thought-provoking, leaving attendees with new strategies to implement in their organizations.
- 75 minute concurrent sessions. Many presenters present twice during the conference – either on the same topic or two different topics. You may also propose a one-hour keynote topic.
Audio-Visual Equipment and Handouts
- Presenters needing audio-visual equipment must bring their own laptops and indicate if a LCD projector is needed.
- Please note that presenters are responsible for producing any handouts they would like to make available in hard copy at the session.
Honorariums, Lodging, and Registration
- Honorariums are only considered for the keynote presenter.
- Upon request, we may be able to reimburse session presenters for travel within the state of Washington and provide one night of lodging near the Summit venue. No presentation fees/costs will be considered unless otherwise outlined in advance.
- Registration for the conference is complimentary for all presenters and co-presenters, including lunch.
- Proposal submission deadline: Monday, January 27, 2020
- Presenters notified of acceptance: Monday, February 17, 2020
- 2020 NPI Annual Summit: Monday, May 11, 2020
NPI RFP Submission Form
If you would like to submit two presentation topics, there will be an option to complete a second form after you complete this form and click Submit.
We're sorry, the deadline to submit an RFP has expired. If you have questions or need assistance, please contact Claire Oatey at firstname.lastname@example.org.