Reserve a Conference Room
We have two conference rooms available for nonprofit agencies to use, free of charge. Our Large Conference Room seats 25 and the Small Conference Room seats 8 (with a little wiggle room in both).
The rooms are available Monday – Friday from 8:00 a.m. to 4:30pm. Our Large Conference Room capacity is recommended at 25 and the Small Conference Room capacity is 8.
We ask for at least 48-hour advance reservation notice. You’ll receive confirmation by email.
If you’d like to use one of our conference rooms for a regularly standing meeting or multiple dates, rooms can be booked out for up to 3 months depending on availability. Please indicate your desired recurrence in the comments section of the reservation form.
Masks are now required indoor public places in Washington State, regardless of vaccination status. We ask that you wear your mask anytime you are in our shared office space.
Available for Use
- Wifi connection
- Large 75″ LG TV with Sonos sound bar + The Owl videocam for presentations, Zoom meetings, etc.
- Laptop available for connecting (or you may bring your own)
- VTech conference phone with wireless mics + bridge line available
- Flip chart easel and whiteboard (please bring your own markers and paper)
- Glasses, coffee cups, plates, silverware
- 12-cup coffee maker and carafe + single use Kerig
- Water + water pitchers
- Moveable tables for flexible seating arrangements (square, classrooms, etc.)
- Refrigerator space if needed (please let us know in advance)
Basic Etiquette of Use
- Parking in front of the office has a 3-hour limit; please park in the public lot at the bottom of Palouse street if your meeting is over 3 hours.
- Please bring your own coffee, creamer, sugar, and any other beverages.
- It is okay to make a few copies on our copy machine, but please ask first.
- If you are using media for a presentation, please arrive early to ensure setup (our office opens at 8:00am).
- Bring your own flip chart paper and markers.
- Please keep the door closed when your meeting begins; this helps keep the noise level down for our staff.
- Place all garbage into garbage can and recyclables into recycle can.
- Wipe down the counters and table and return chairs to original location. Disinfectant wipes are found under the sink.
- Either put dirty dishes in the dishwasher or wash them and return them to the cabinets.
- Pack in pack out!! Please do not leave behind any food, drinks, or accessories.
If you have questions about the facility or your reservation, or would like to come see the space, please email email@example.com or call our office at (509) 663-7716.