Reserve a Conference Room
For the safety of our community, our Conference Rooms are unavailable to the public until further notice.
We have two conference rooms available for nonprofit agencies to use, free of charge.
Our large conference room holds a maximum of 25 and our small conference room holds a maximum of 8. Both rooms are configured with tables and chairs and are not suited for activities other than business meetings.
The rooms are available Monday – Friday from 8:00 a.m. to 4:30pm. We ask for at least 24-hour advance reservation notice.
If you’d like to use one of our conference rooms for a regularly standing meeting or multiple dates, rooms can be booked out for up to 3 months depending on availability. Please indicate your desired dates in the comments section of the reservation form.
Available for your use
- Wifi Internet connection
- Large TV screen to display presentations (HDMI)
- Flip chart easel (please bring your own markers and paper)
- Glasses and coffee cups, plates, silverware
- 12 cup coffee maker and carafe
- Refrigerator space if needed (please let us know in advance)
Basic Etiquette of Use
- Parking in front of the office has a 3-hour limit; please park in the public lot at the bottom of Palouse street if your meeting is over 3 hours.
- Please bring your own coffee, creamer, sugar, and any other beverages.
- It is okay to make a few copies on our copy machine, but please ask first.
- If you are using media for a presentation, please arrive early to ensure setup.
- Bring your own flip chart paper and markers.
- Please keep the door closed when your meeting begins; this helps keep the noise level down for our staff.
- Place all garbage into garbage can and recyclables into recycle can.
- Wipe down the counters and table and return chairs to original location. Disinfectant wipes are found under the sink.
- Either put dirty dishes in the dishwasher or wash them and return them to the cabinets.
- Pack in pack out!! Please do not leave behind any food, drinks, or accessories.
To Request Use of Conference Room
- Complete the online reservation request form.
- You will receive an email back to confirm the reservation request or to let you know that the room was not available at the requested date and time.
- We ask for 24-hour advance in reservation. If you do not receive your confirmation timely, please call the office.
- If you need to cancel a reservation, we appreciate a 48 hour notice.
- Rooms can be booked for multiple dates for up to 3 months depending on availability. Please indicate your desired dates in the comments section of the reservation form.
If you have specific questions about the facility or your reservation, please email email@example.com or call our office at (509) 663-7716.