The Leadership Game
Improve your nonprofit’s leadership intelligence and effectiveness!
The Community Foundation of NCW is partnering with Colin Brine of BeClearly to offer NCW nonprofits with a unique experience in uncovering your organizations needs, struggles, and opportunities by finding our your team’s leadership intelligence through The Leadership Game.
About the Game
The John Maxwell Team Leadership Game is a comprehensive interactive game based on the teachings of John C. Maxwell. The game helps organizations improve their leadership intelligence and increase their effectiveness. The Leadership Game is a fun, yet challenging experience designed to help you and your team better understand core leadership principles and values. Through this experience, you will be able to raise the leadership awareness of your team and introduce the timeless leadership principles that will bring about positive change through communication and connection.
How it’s Played
- Teams comprised of between 6 and 12 leaders (staff and/or board) engage in The Leadership Game experience with your facilitator, Colin Brine, at the Community Foundation office.
- The winner of the game is determined by the player who earns the most points, which are awarded by other team members and the facilitator during the course of the game.
- Players are challenged to discuss, debate and brainstorm best leadership, team and communication principles in the process of becoming a more cohesive team.
- The experience takes about two hours.
Eligibility and Requirements
- To participate, your organization must be a registered 501c3 public charity in Chelan, Douglas, or Okanogan counties. Organizations with fiscal sponsors are not eligible at this time.
- Your team must be comprised of at least 6 and no more than 12 individuals of staff, board, volunteers, or a mixture of those roles.
- This opportunity is valued at $2,000 but is FREE to our NCW nonprofit network, thanks to our generous Community Partner, BeClearly.
- A credit card will be required to hold your seat but will not be charged unless you cancel within 48 hours of the event (subject to a $50 cancellation fee).
- One point of contact must register the team to play through the reservation form below. You will need email addresses for each individual participating.
SIGN UP TO PLAY THE LEADERSHIP GAME!