Waterville Community Fund Grants
Application Opens: October 1
Application Deadline: December 1
The Waterville Community Fund provides grant funding for innovative programs that help to meet the needs of the Waterville community and its citizens. The fund supports a variety of organizations and activities, such as:
- Arts and Culture
- Civic Projects
- Conservation and Environment
- Health and Human Services
Priority is given to projects that provide enhancements to existing programs (rather than core operating needs,) have limited access to other funding sources, and that support the work of dedicated community volunteers.
- Applicants must be a 501(c)3 nonprofit charitable organization or governmental agency whose program serves the Waterville community.
- Grant funds must be expended within one year of award date.
- Grant funds must not be used to reimburse previously incurred expenses.
Each application is reviewed by the Waterville Community Fund Advisory Committee with grant recommendations made to the Community Foundation’s Board of Trustees. Applicants will be notified of award status in December.
For questions or more information, please contact email@example.com.
All grant recipients are required to submit a Grant Report 45 days after the close of the grand period indicated on the Grant Agreement. Future grant requests will not be considered if reports on previously funded projects are outstanding.