- This event has passed.
De-escalation training participants will:
- explore their relationship with conflict
- gain a basic understanding of the interest-based conflict model
- discuss best practices for self-de-escalation
- discuss best practices for de-escalation of others
- practice conflict resolution skills for de-escalation and peaceful problem solving
All training materials will be provided.
Training facilitated by Wenatchee Valley DRC.
Registration fee supports the Wenatchee Valley Dispute Resolution Center, a 501(c)(3) nonprofit organization, serving Chelan and Douglas counties and dedicated to changing relationships through peaceful conflict resolution.