OTHER SCHOLARSHIP OPPORTUNITIES
There are many scholarship opportunities available to North Central Washington students, so we've curated a list of local, state, and national scholarships for which you may be interested in applying.
Be sure to review each scholarship carefully, including requirements and deadlines!
- OIC of Washington - Education and Career Services
- Washington State Opportunity Scholarship
- Pride Foundation - 60 scholarships, 1 application
- Women’s Service League Scholarship
- Washington Apple Education Foundation- (WAEF) Scholarships
- Washington Women in Need (WWIN) - Star Scholars program
- Numerica Student Scholarships
- Saul Gallegos Scholarships — CAFÉ
- Wenatchee Panther Booster Club Scholarships
- Washington College Scholarships - Gesa Credit Union Scholarships
- Okanogan County Ecology Scholarship
- Courage To Grow Scholarship
- State Farm Companies Foundation Scholarship Program
- U.S. Department of Labor - Scholarship Finder
College Bound Scholarship
The College Bound Scholarship is an early commitment of state financial aid to eligible students who enroll in middle school and meet the pledge requirements. The College Bound Scholarship covers average tuition at public college rates, some fees, and a small book allowance at over 65 colleges, universities, and technical schools in Washington.
As part of the College Bound sign-up process, you pledge to:
- Graduate from a Washington State high school or approved homeschool program with a cumulative 2.0 GPA or higher.
- Have no felony convictions.
- Apply for financial aid by completing the FAFSA (Free Application for Federal Student Aid) or
- WASFA (Washington Application for State Financial Aid) beginning your senior year of high school.
In order to receive the scholarship, you must fulfill the pledge and:
- Be determined as income-eligible by your college with the information from your FAFSA or WASFA
- Start attending college within one year of graduating from high school. In order to receive College Bound funds, you must attend an eligible college at https://wsac.wa.gov/sfa-institutions
- Meet the program’s state residency standards for College Bound.