Ronald Dean Estes SCHOLARSHIP
This scholarship was established in 2011 to honor the life of Ronald Dean Estes a lifetime resident of Wenatchee. Mr. Estes had his own law practice in Wenatchee for 30 years and passed away doing what he loved most in life – hunting. This scholarship supports a graduating senior from Chelan or Douglas County (or a graduating senior from Ritzville High School) who demonstrates a hunger for learning and shows strong leadership skills.
Application Opens: January 1st
Application Due Date: March 1st
- Graduating senior who is a resident of Chelan or Douglas County or a graduating senior from Ritzville High School (Adams County)
- Has been accepted into a college, university, or trade school in the United States
- Minimum 2.5 GPA
- Demonstrates financial need
- History of working or participation in school sports, events, church activities, etc.
- Attendance record of 90% during the school calendar year
- First generation college students are given priority