Thank you for being a Scholarship Volunteer and helping award financial assistance to deserving students in North Central Washington!
Here is all the information you need to serve on your committee(s), review applications, and choose your recipient(s).
If you have any questions, please contact Julie Mott at email@example.com or (509) 663-7716.
1. First, please complete our Confidentiality and Conflict of Interest form, even if you’ve done it in years past.
Since we need your original signature, you'll need to download the form, print and sign, then scan/email or mail it back to us.
2. Applications are now available in our online scholarship management system.
- Log in here
- Your username is your email address
- Your password is the one you have created in years past. If you have forgotten, click “Forgot Password” and a link will be sent for you to create a new one.
3. Submit your recommendation forms back to us by Friday, April 15th. Your evaluation forms do not need to be submitted back to us, just the recommendation forms.
4. Review the general guidelines on the review process, a step-by-step guide on the online evaluation process and how to log in.
- Guidelines and selection criteria for your scholarship(s)
- Recommendation form to let us know your final selections for your scholarship(s)
5. Connect with each other to determine how you’d like to work together to do the reviews and decision-making. You’re welcome to meet via Zoom, by phone, via email, or however works best for your group. (Let me know if you would like me to set up a Zoom meeting for you)
6. Volunteer trainings available. Call or email Julie Mott to set up a time for your group or a one-on-one personal training of how the online computer application system works via zoom. We want you feel comfortable with the online system! We can set up individual one-on-one in person trainings as well.