APPLYING FOR 4K OR 10K
Since there are no partial awards for the Regional Impact Grant, It is important to thoughtfully consider which grant opportunity is the best fit for your organization.
Each funding quarter has approximately $84,000 available and the Board of Trustees will strive to award a balanced number of grants between the $4,000 and $10,000 grant levels. This means that $4,000 applications will be evaluated among the $4,000 application pool and the $10,000 applications will be evaluated among the $10,000 applicants. No partial grants will be awarded in either category.
- Grantees who receive a RIG4K grant may apply again the following year. Grantees who receive a RIG10K must wait out one full grant cycle before reapplying for either grant award level.
- Grant Reports are not required for RIG4K grants. Grantees who receive a RIG10K must complete a Grant Report before they are eligible to apply for a new grant.
- Grant interviews are required for both opportunities.
If you answer YES to any of these questions, your organization might consider applying for the $4,000 grant:
- Are you a grassroots organization, a start-up, or a small nonprofit powered by volunteers where a $4,000 flexible grant can make a difference?
- Is this your first time ever, or first time in several years, applying for a grant with the Community Foundation?
- Is your annual organizational budget less than $100,000?
- Do you have a specific project or program in mind where $4,000 will make a meaningful impact?