MISSION & VALUES
To grow, protect, and connect charitable gifts in support of strong communities.
- Treat our donors and nonprofits as valued partners.
- Require ethical behavior of ourselves.
- Demand strong stewardship for the resources with which we have been entrusted.
- Value diversity as a community asset.
- Leave room for growth and change.
- Strengthen our nonprofit organizations.
- Build strong relationships.
- Sustain a neutral, broad focused organization.
- Serve all communities and organizations in North Central Washington.
- Value learning and community growth.
- Engage as a strategic partner with all who work to enhance the quality of life in North Central Washington.
- Believe in the capability and tenacity of the people of North Central Washington to develop capacity to meet the challenges of today and tomorrow.