Methow Valley Fund
Methow Valley Fund Grant
Application open: December 1
Application deadline: January 31
Sustainable funding for a healthy, vibrant Methow Valley
The Methow Valley Fund supports nonprofit organizations and agencies with programs that address community needs in the Methow Valley. The types of programs supported include:
- equipment purchases
- marketing outreach
- family health services
- capacity building
- music, art, theater
- other community needs
- The Methow Valley Fund Grant is available annually to nonprofit organizations supporting the Methow Valley.
- Due to a limited grant budget, grants generally range from $1,000 to $5,000.
- Projects that address documented community needs will be given funding priority.
- Full project / program funding is highly unlikely—make sure you have other funding partners to complete your project / program.
- Limitations and restrictions for all Community Grant Programs apply to this program, with the exception of repeat funding.
- Organizations may apply annually.
- Applicants who were previous year grantees must have expended the grant funding and completed a Grant Report before applying for a new grant.
- School districts and related agencies are not eligible for the Methow Valley Fund, and but may apply for the Stronger Schools grant.
- Methow Valley nonprofits may also apply for Regional Impact Grants, but only if if the request is for a project OUTSIDE of the Methow Valley district.
How to Apply
New Users – Create Account
- If you have never applied for a CFNCW grant or applied before 2016
Returning Users – Log in to Your Account
- If you have applied for a CFNCW grant in 2016 or are returning to a currently saved application
Please note that we are using a new grant application system and you may have to establish a new account
All grant recipients are required to submit a Grant Report 45 days after the close of the grand period indicated on the Grant Agreement. Future grant requests will not be considered if reports on previously funded projects are outstanding.
Give Methow is a 30-day crowdfunding campaign from October 1st to 31st that provides opportunity to learn about your local nonprofit agencies and support their work.
- During the month of October, you can view all participating organizations and learn about their work at www.givemethow.org
- Donate to one or more projects online with a fast, easy checkout
- $10 minimum donation – anyone can give!
- We take care of the credit card fees – 100% of your donation supports Give Methow nonprofits
Support the Methow Valley Fund
The Methow Valley Fund exists to support the work of the charitable organizations of the Methow Valley. Created in 2006, it is one of the philanthropic funds managed by CFNCW. The Methow Valley Fund was established in order to:
- Contribute to a vibrant community through awards of grant funding in support of health and human services, education, arts and culture, the environment, social and public benefit projects.
- Assist non-profit and public organization in their development of strong, sustainable programs.
- Create a permanent endowment ensuring availability of local resources to fund projects serving local needs and opportunities long into the future.
The Methow Valley Fund is advised by a diverse group of local volunteers. They live and work in the Valley and are passionate about the work being done by charitable organizations in our community. The advisors have first-hand knowledge of local needs and opportunities and of the successful impacts made by the organizations we fund.