METHOW VALLEY FUND GRANT
Application open: December 1
Application deadline: January 31
Sustainable funding for a healthy, vibrant Methow Valley
The Methow Valley Fund supports nonprofit organizations and agencies with programs that address community needs in the Methow Valley.
- Nonprofit organizations can choose to apply for one of two funding opportunities: MVF5K ($5,000 grants) and MVF2K ($2,000 grants).
- Grant requests for the purpose of re-granting funds to other organizations or individuals are not eligible.
- Limitations and restrictions for all Community Grant Programs apply to this program.
- School districts and related agencies are not eligible for the Methow Valley Fund, but may apply for the Stronger Schools grant.
MVF5K – $5,000 grants
- Up to six awards will be granted full funding. No partial grants are awarded.
- Applicants must complete an online application and participate in a site visit with the Methow Valley Fund Advisors and CFNCW staff.
- Grantees who have received a MVF5K grant must wait out one grant cycle (one year) before reapplying for a MVF5K or applying for a MVF2K. For example, if an organization submitted an application for a MVF5K by the 2020 deadline and received the grant then they must wait to submit their next application by the deadline in 2022.
- Grantees must have expended the grant funding and completed a Grant Report before applying for a new grant.
MVF2K – $2,000 grants
- Up to fifteen awards will be granted full funding. No partial grants are awarded.
- In lieu of completing a full-length grant application, you will submit basic organizational info and participate in a site visit with the Methow Valley Fund Advisors and CFNCW staff to explain your proposal directly.
- Grantees who receive a MVF2K grant may apply annually.
- Grant reports are not required.
For application or criteria questions, please email Claire Oatey at firstname.lastname@example.org.