METHOW VALLEY FUND GRANT
Application open: December 1
Application deadline: January 15
Sustainable funding for a healthy, vibrant Methow Valley
The Methow Valley Fund supports nonprofit organizations and agencies with programs that address community needs in the Methow Valley.
- Nonprofit organizations can choose to apply for one of two funding opportunities: MVF7K ($7,000 grants) and MVF3K ($3,000 grants).
- If you are a 501(c)(3) public charity headquartered in and serving the Methow Valley, you are eligible for core operating support.
- If you are a government agency (excluding schools), tribal agency, faith-based organization, fiscally sponsored program, or a 501(c)(3) public charity serving the Methow Valley but headquartered elsewhere, you are eligible for program-specific support that meets our Grant Guidelines and Policies.
- Grant requests for the purpose of re-granting funds to other organizations or individuals are not eligible.
- Limitations and restrictions for all Community Grant Programs apply to this program.
- School districts and related agencies are not eligible for the Methow Valley Fund Grant.
MVF7K – $7,000 grants
- Up to six awards will be granted full funding. No partial grants are awarded.
- Applicants must complete an online application and participate in a site visit with the Methow Valley Fund Advisors and CFNCW staff.
- Grantees who receive a MVF7K grant must wait out one grant cycle (one year) before reapplying for a MVF7K or applying for a MVF3K. For example, if an organization submits an application for a MVF7K by the 2022 deadline and receives the grant then they must wait to submit their next application by the deadline in 2024.
- Grantees who submitted an application for a MVF5K grant by the 2021 deadline and received the grant are not eligible to apply by the 2022 deadline. Please wait to apply for the MVF7K or MVF3K by the 2023 application deadline.
- Grantees must have expended the grant funding and completed a Grant Report before applying for a new grant.
MVF3K – $3,000 grants
- Up to fifteen awards will be granted full funding. No partial grants are awarded.
- In lieu of completing a full-length grant application, you will submit basic organizational info and participate in a site visit with the Methow Valley Fund Advisors and CFNCW staff to explain your proposal directly.
- Grantees who receive a MVF3K grant may apply annually.
- Grantees who received a MVF2K grant may apply for either opportunity in 2022.
- Grant reports are not required.
For application or criteria questions, please email Claire Oatey at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Methow Valley Fund Advisors
- Sarah Brooks
- Betsy Cushman
- Jane Gilbertsen
- Jay Lucas
- Don Miller
- Denny O’Callaghan
- Barry Stromberger
Support the Methow Valley Fund
- Your gift is added to an endowment that will provide ongoing support for grants in the Methow Valley in perpetuity.
- Your gift provides immediate support for causes and opportunities in the Methow Valley.