METHOW VALLEY FUND game changer GRANT
Application open: April 1
Application deadline: May 1
The Methow Valley Fund Game Changer Grant is intended to provide a significant funding opportunity that empowers a nonprofit organization or collaborative to take their work to the next level and move the needle on a Methow Valley community issue. A total of $100,000 is available to one or more projects. Collaborations are welcomed and encouraged.
Examples of potential Game Changers:
- A staff or contract position that would build capacity to address a pressing need or opportunity
- Investment in a critical capital project or provide final funding for a capital campaign
- Launching a new program or initiative that fills a gap in the community
- Leverage other funding sources to take advantage of a transformational opportunity
- Other projects that would better position an organization or collaborative to move the needle on a Methow Valley community issue
Game Changer Grants are not:
- Emergency funding
- Debt retirement or budget deficits
Applicants must meet all CFNCW Grant Guidelines and Policies.
- Applications must come from a 501(c)(3) public charity headquartered in and serving the Methow Valley.
- Government agencies, tribal agencies, schools and related agencies, and fiscally sponsored programs are not eligible to apply on their own but can be a partner in a collaborative application
- The proposed use of grant funds must provide a direct and meaningful impact to the Methow Valley community.
- Funds must be spent within one year of award.
- Grant Reports will be required after the end of the grant period.
- Application to allow groups to introduce their Game Changer proposal
- 3 – 4 applicants will be invited to make a pitch in June 15
- Game Changer Pitch: 15 minutes to present and up to 25 minutes of Q & A with Game Changer Committee
- April 1: Application Opens
- May 1: Application Closes
- Mid-May: Finalists are invited
- June 15: Game Changer Pitches!
- June 30: Grant Award(s)
For application or criteria questions, please email Claire Oatey at email@example.com.