Now Accepting Applications for Regional Impact Grant / Give NCW – Deadline September 1
The RIG is open to 501(c)(3) nonprofit organizations, government agencies (excluding public schools), or fiscally sponsored programs in Chelan, Douglas, and Okanogan Counties.
The Regional Impact Grant is very competitive, with over 40 applicants each year. Only 25 grant recipients will be chosen to receive awards.
There is no maximum funding request, however RIG awards are not likely to exceed $10,000.
Activities considered for support include:
- Programs and projects that serve a broad sector of the community (or a particularly vulnerable or at-risk population) and help resolve important existing or emerging community issues.
- Programs and projects that will enable nonprofit and charitable agencies to reduce costs, increase efficiency and move toward self-sufficiency.
- “Seed Grants” to initiate promising new projects and programs so that such projects and programs are able to demonstrate their usefulness to the community.
- Final funding for capital campaigns. Capital campaign must be at least 70% complete before CFNCW will consider for a Regional Impact Grant.
- General operating support.
As the foundation’s largest grant opportunity for nonprofits in the region, the RIG program has awarded over $3.7 million to support charitable work across North Central Washington.
November 28 – December 31
Each year we receive more grant requests than we can fund. RIG recipients now have an opportunity to participate in Give NCW, a crowdfunding campaign that invites you to learn about their charitable work and donate to help them reach their fundraising goal.
Give NCW is works like an online giving catalog. You’ll see a description of each grant request, the amount invested by the Community Foundation (their RIG award), and their fundraising goal.
Minimum donation is just $10 and you can support multiple projects in one transaction. Also, each time you give on a “Funday Monday” you could win bonus dollars for any nonprofit(s) of your choice!
Give NCW will open on Thanksgiving Day and runs through December 31st. Donations can be made online at www.givencw.org. 100% of your gift will benefit the nonprofit, we are taking care of the credit card fees.
Last year, twenty-five nonprofits received $230,000 in Regional Impact Grants from the Foundation and an additional $229,202 in donations from Give NCW, totaling an incredible record-breaking $459,202 investment in charitable causes throughout NCW.
Trackback from your site.