Registration Now Open for Annual Board Celebration Dinner
August 21, 2018//
The Nonprofit Practices Institute (a partnership between the Community Foundation of NCW and the Icicle Fund) is hosting its annual Board Celebration Dinner this September to honor and recognize the service of our region’s nonprofit board volunteers.
Board members currently serving nonprofit organizations in Chelan, Douglas, and Okanogan counties are invited to enjoy a complimentary dinner at one of two locations: Sleeping Lady Resort in Leavenworth on Tuesday, September 25, 2018 or Sun Mountain Lodge in Winthrop on Wednesday, September 26, 2018.
Mingle with new and former colleagues, enjoy refreshments, feel inspired by and honored for the important work that you do in our communities!
Our special guest speaker for the evening, Leslie Sholl Jaffe, has over 31 years of experience as a consultant across businesses and nonprofit organizations. She has expertise in leadership development, effective communication, strategic envisioning, organizational alignment, and coaching for personal and professional development.
- Doors open at 5:30pm, presentation begins at 6:15pm, and dinner will start at 7:00pm.
- Both dinners are buffet/family style.
- Each guest will receive 1 complimentary beverage ticket; additional beverages can be purchased at the no-host bar.
- Dinner is complimentary, however we do require a credit card number to reserve your seat. If you cancel after September 17th, you will be charged $75 to cover the cost of your meal.
- You may bring a spouse or guest who is not an active board member, but you will need to pay the $75 to cover the cost of their meal.
Seating is limited!
Deadline to reserve your seat is September 17th or when maximum capacity is reached.
RESERVE YOUR SEAT
Subscribe to the CFNCW e-newsletter for donor news, scholarship opportunities, and good work being done in the community.
Leave a Comment