Community Grant Programs
Supporting Community Growth in North Central Washington
Grantmaking is a primary way the Community Foundation of NCW makes a difference in your community. CFNCW provides several funding opportunities that support nonprofit charitable organizations and public institutions that work to enhance the quality of life in Chelan, Douglas and Okanogan counties. Grants are made available through established unrestricted funds and gifts from donors.
The competitive grant review process seeks to identify projects and programs with the greatest potential to further benefit the region through areas such as arts and culture, education, environment and animal protection, health and human services, and public/social benefit.
We encourage all eligible nonprofit organizations to review all grant offerings listed to the left to determine the best fit for your organization. We also recommend you review the Grant Guidelines and Policies and Grants FAQ before you start your application process.
For questions or more information on our grant programs, contact our Director of Community Grants, Claire Oatey at email@example.com.
Grant Application Dates
- Helping Hands Grants – Rolling deadline
- Regional Impact Grants – Opens June 1, Deadline August 1
- Woods Family Music and Arts Grants – Opens August 1, Deadline September 30
- Make a Difference Day Project Grants – Opens September
- Eric Jensen Memorial Grants – Opens September 15, Deadline November 1 (every other year on the odd year)
- Waterville Community Fund Grants – Opens October 1, Deadline November 30
- Methow Valley Fund Grants – Opens December 1, Deadline January 31
- Manson Giving Great Grants – Opens January
- Stronger Schools Grants – Opens January 15, Deadline March 15
- Arena Youth Enrichment Grants – Rolling deadline
- NCW Foundation for Youth Grant – Rolling deadline