The Grant Report is intended to help the Community Foundation evaluate its grant-making efforts and also to help organizations capture their experiences.
Grant reports are required for all of our competitive grant programs:
- Helping Hands Grant
- Methow Valley Fund Grant
- Regional Impact Grant
- Waterville Community Fund Grant
- Woods Family Music and Arts Grant
We ask for candid, reflective, succinct responses and are equally interested in hearing about successes, challenges, difficulties and even failures.
Grant reports are due 45 days after the close of the grant period indicated on the Grant Agreement.
As stated in the Grant Agreement, Grant Reports are required to request future grants. Grant applications will not be considered if reports on previously funded projects are outstanding.
How to Submit Your Grant Report
1. Click here and enter the username and password you used to submit your grant.
2. From the dashboard, find your application and click “edit” on the corresponding report.
3. Complete the grant report.
4. Save your report for later, or submit your final draft.
For questions, email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Donor Advised Fund Grant Report
While not required, we invite nonprofits who have received a Donor Advised Fund grant to submit a grant report that we can share with the donor.