WENATCHEE HIGH SCHOOL FOUNDATION GRANT
Application Open: October 1
Application Deadline: October 31
The Wenatchee High School Foundation Grant provides financial and program support for special projects, equipment, and other WHS student benefits in the areas of:
- Academic Excellence
- Award amounts range between $250 – $1,000.
- Award decisions will be announced in December and will need to be used within 12 months.
- Grant funds will be awarded to the Wenatchee School District who will disperse the funds as instructed.
- Any unused grant funds will be refunded to WHS Foundation Grant fund at the foundation.
- You will need to submit a vendor quote with your application. Purchases from vendors should be done locally whenever possible.
- Grant funds cannot be used for items that become personal property of the individuals in the group or club, such as personalized name tags or T-shirts kept by the students.
- Grant funds cannot be used to purchase or maintain technology equipment (ipads, computers, etc.), curriculum, and other standard items for which the school district is responsible.