WOODS FAMILY MUSIC AND ARTS GRANT
Application Opens: August 1
Application Deadline: September 30
Established in 2011, the Woods Family Music and Arts Fund was created to enhance the music and arts culture of the NCW region.
Nonprofit organizations (or fiscally sponsored programs) and public schools in Chelan, Douglas, and Okanogan counties (excluding the Methow Valley) are eligible to apply for up to $5,000 in funding for:
- Increasing equitable access to high quality arts and culture for youth
- Expand and increase participation in arts and culture to underrepresented audiences
- Programs or projects that celebrate the rich and diverse cultural heritage of NCW, or
- Operating support for organizations that are bringing high-quality arts programs to NCW
- Grants are for 501(c)3 nonprofit organizations in Chelan, Douglas, and Okanogan counties (except the Methow Valley). Government entities and religious organizations defined by the IRS in Section 170(c)1 or 170(b)1A are also eligible. All other organizations are required to have a 501(c)3 fiscal sponsor prior to submitting a grant request.
- Grant funds must be expended within one year of award date.
- Final grant evaluation reports will be required to be submitted by the grantees or fiscal sponsors. Organizations that fail to submit final grant reports will be ineligible to apply for further funding from CFNCW.
- No grants will be made for projects, programs, and/or equipment that were completed or acquired prior to the scheduled grant award date.
Grants from your foundation provide financial support to nonprofit programs across North Central Washington, like the Alatheia Riding Center, which works to improve the lives of people with special needs through equine therapy.