GIVE NCW PARTICIPATION
If your nonprofit organization is interested in participating in Give NCW, please review the following criteria and terms to be sure you're eligible, then complete the Participation Form by October 29th.
- 501c3 public charity headquartered in Chelan, Douglas, or Okanogan counties (excluding the Methow Valley) in good standing
- Previous grantee of at least one of the following competitive grants: Helping Hands, Regional Impact Grant, Nonprofit Reemergence Grant, Strategic Consulting
- No fiscally sponsored groups, government, membership organizations, service clubs
- Funds raised through Give NCW:
- May only be used for non-religious, charitable programming
- May only be used to benefit Chelan, Douglas, and Okanogan counties.
- May not be used for political activity or lobbying
- May not be used for the purpose of regranting to another organization
- Participants must raise a minimum of $1,000 to access “Give to All” matching funds
- Participants are responsible for soliciting donations on their behalf
- Participants will actively promote Give NCW to current donors and supporters
- Participants should not provide tax receipts for contributions made through Give NCW. Donations are made to the Community Foundation of NCW and the Foundation provides tax receipts. Organizations are encouraged to send thank you notes to acknowledge contributions and will receive donation reports every 10-14 days during the campaign from the Foundation.
- Contributions must be 100% tax deductible (no goods or services exchanged).
- Examples of ineligible contributions: Event proceeds, fees, membership dues, tuition, pledge payments, grants