Studies show that most consumers believe it's important that a company or business supports charitable causes. And, employees who have access to an easy opportunity to donate to charity within their business tend to give more to charities in their local communities.
With Workplace Giving, we can help your employees give back to local charitable causes of their choice and enhance your company's philanthropic commitment to community.
How it works
Your employees will decide on an amount to deduct from their payroll each pay period. You may decide to match these donations to promote a culture of philanthropy at your organization.
Their deductions (and any matching you may do) are sent to CFNCW after each pay period. We set up a specific fund to deposit and track each employee’s donations. The total amount gets loaded onto a Giving Card that can be distributed electronically or physically to employees.
There are no fees associated with this program, so 100% of the employees deduction is used for charity.
What your employees can support
With the Giving Card, employees can support any number of charitable funds and giving campaigns managed by CFNCW, including:
- Give NCW – supporting local nonprofits in Chelan, Douglas, and Okanogan counties
- Give Methow – supporting Methow Valley nonprofits
- Community Grants Program - our competitive grantmaking programs that provides vital financial support to local nonprofits
- Partners In Giving – general support of the Foundation, filling gaps in grantmaking, boosting scholarship awards, and supporting nonprofit training and development programs
- Any fund managed by the Foundation – including over 70 nonprofit funds, 130+ scholarships, or general support of the Foundation
The Giving Card is active for a calendar year, but if employees lose track of the card, we will contact them with a reminder. Unused balances will be directed to the Partners in Giving fund.
We are here to help connect your employees to charitable causes they care about and provide direct and personalized support to help guide them through the process and ensure that their giving experience is as meaningful as possible!