Workplace Giving Program
How it Works
Your employees will decide on an amount to deduct from their payroll each pay period. You may decide to match these donations to promote a culture of philanthropy at your organization. Their deductions plus your matching amount are sent to CFNCW after each pay period. We set up a specific fund to deposit and track each employee’s donations plus the matching amount. We then project what the total of each employee’s charitable “bank account” will be at the end of the calendar year.
This amount gets loaded onto a Giving Card that will be distributed both electronically and physically to employees at the end of September. There are no fees associated with this program, so 100% of the donation goes on to the Giving Card and is used to support CFNCW programs and nonprofits.
With the Giving Card, employees can support any number of charitable funds and giving campaigns managed by CFNCW, including:
- Give NCW – supporting 25 local nonprofits that have received a grant but need additional help to reach their goal
- Give Methow – supporting Methow Valley nonprofits
- Stronger Schools Grants – supporting Pre-K to 12th grade public schools in NCW
- Helping Hands Grants – small grants that make a big difference
- Partners In Giving – general support of CFNCW, filling gaps and supporting programs
- Or any fund managed by the Foundation – including over 70 nonprofit funds, 100+ scholarships, or your own Donor Advised Fund
The Giving Card is active for a calendar year, but if employees lose track of the card, we will contact them with a reminder. Unused balances will be directed to CFNCW’s Administrative Endowment Fund, which will support a variety of charitable programs we manage.
We guarantee that we can connect your employee to a charitable cause they care about, and provide direct and personalized support to your employees to help guide them through the process and ensure that their giving experience is as meaningful as possible. After all, that’s what CFNCW is all about!