Give Methow is an online fundraising campaign that supports Methow Valley nonprofits.
- From October 1-31, visit www.GiveMethow.org to donate to one or more nonprofits.
- Minimum donation is just $10 and we take care of the credit card fees so 100% of your donation directly support the nonprofits.
- Donate on a “Funday Monday” and be entered to win additional funds for the participating nonprofit(s) of your choice!
- All donations are tax-deductible.
Who can Participate?
- Any 501c3 public charity (or fiscally sponsored organization) located in the Methow Valley can participate.
- If an organization serves the Methow Valley and other parts of our service region (Chelan, Douglas, or Okanogan county), they can only participate in one Giving Campaign (Give Methow or Give NCW).
- Nonprofits that want to participate must complete a Participation Form, which opens August 1.
Dates to Know
- August 1 - Call for participation opens
- August 15 - Give Methow training; formal submission opens
- September 15 - Formal submission due
- October 1 - Give Methow opens
Contact Jennifer Dolge at firstname.lastname@example.org or (509) 663-7716.
Donating to Give Methow
October 1-31, visit www.givemethow.org to view the list of Give Methow nonprofit participants and click on the Donate button next to the organization you want to support. You can donate to one or several nonprofits in one, easy transaction and 100% of your donation goes to the nonprofits you support – we take care of the credit card fees.
Participating organizations are 501(c)3 public charities located in the Methow Valley. Each are verified through our "charity check" that they are in good standing.
Each year, an anonymous donor who loves the Methow Valley seeds the "Give to All" stretch pool. As donations are added, the final amount is equally distributed to all participating organizations. This is a great way to support all Give Methow participants!
Each time you donate on a "Funday Monday" (every Monday of the campaign), your name will be entered to win $500 to use on Give Methow any way you choose! Applies only to online gifts.
Once you complete your online donation, you will receive two emails: one is a confirmation of your transaction, the other will include your detailed tax receipt.
We will share your contact information and donation amount to the organizations you support so they can send you special recognition and thanks.
If you do not wish your information to be shared, you can choose to be anonymous and we’ll keep your donation private.
Do you have a Donor Advised Fund at the foundation? You can support Give Methow directly from your account online! Just login here, click on “Grant Catalog”, and enter the donation amount for the nonprofits you want to support. It’s fast, easy, and fun! Learn more about our Donor Advised Funds.
If you have a Donor Advised Fund with another entity, you will request the donation to go to Community Foundation of NCW - we highly recommend you make this request before October 10th to ensure it arrives in time. Once received, we will email you an electronic "Giving Card" which you can redeem online. You'll be able to choose which organizations you want to support and checkout using the card number, just like any other gift card. If you only want to support one organization or "Give to All", you can indicate that on your DAF request and we will apply as requested.
Should you have questions or need assistance during your giving experience, please call (509) 663-7716 or email email@example.com and we will be happy to assist you!