GIVE METHOW PARTICIPATION
Call for Participation Opens August 1st
If your nonprofit organization is interested in participating in Give Methow, please review the following criteria and terms, then complete the Participation form below.
- Any 501c3 public charity (or fiscally sponsored organization) located in the Methow Valley can participate.
- If an organization serves the Methow Valley and other parts of our service region (Chelan, Douglas, or Okanogan county), they can only participate in one Giving Campaign (Give Methow or Give NCW).
- Funds raised through Give Methow:
- May only be used for non-religious, charitable programming
- May only be used to benefit the Methow Valley
- May not be used for political activity or lobbying
- May not be used for the purpose of regranting to another organization
- Participants should not provide tax receipts for contributions made through Give Methow. Donations are made to the Community Foundation of NCW and the Foundation provides tax receipts to the donor.
- Contributions must be 100% tax deductible (no goods or services exchanged).
- Examples of ineligible contributions: Event proceeds, fees, membership dues, tuition, pledge payments, grants
- August 1 - Call for participation opens
- August 15 - Give Methow training; formal submission opens
- September 15 - Formal submission due
- October 1 - Give Methow opens
Contact Jennifer Dolge at firstname.lastname@example.org or (509) 663-7716.
Give Methow Participation Form
Give Methow registration has expired.